04 June 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- June #2

Hello, friends:}

We just started the new Paper Smooches challenge-- for the month of June we are focusing on "MEN"!!!!!! 
Picture: Credit HERE 
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY


For my second project, I made a birthday card for my dad. I wanted to stamp his age or put something on the front with numbers... so I used the year he was born {1956}. I went this route because he's a bit older than 56, and I thought he would appreciate me not putting his age! LOL! 😜 I used the following PS stamps/dies: Desert IconsWord BubblesBirthday Buddiesand Alphadot. 

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 


THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that cactus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Sav, I like the cactus!