06 October 2017

Paper Smooches: September RECAP

Hello friends:) 

Today I'm sharing the Paper Smooches September release projects that I made! 

I'm not sure if you've been checking out the PS DT projects on the PS blog... but you should definitely start going there daily for inspiration! LOVE LOVE LOVE this DT!!! Click HERE for the PS blog. And on Sundays, I share all the things that are happening with PS --- if you missed out during the week, don't miss out on our recap posts:) 

Here's what I created using the new stamps and dies, including the PS Halloween SamplerHalloween Card diesPostage Stamp diesDaily Diary, and Inchies dies
I love the idea behind this interactive bat card--- I don't think mine turned out as well as I had hoped though! THIS is where I found my inspiration.
I enjoy creating projects for Kim and Paper Smooches----what a dream come true to work with this team!!

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️  I hope you have a blessed day! 

4 comments:

Sav & Trav said...

Who knew witches brew tasted like grape?!?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Lol Love you❤️

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful projects! I especially love the ones made with the card dies!