06 December 2017

Virtual Smooches: November RECAP

Hello, friends:}


I've been sharing my Virtual Smooches videos over on the VS blog with just sneak peeks here...so I created a post with all of my November videos and creations-- just in case you've missed any! 

NOTE: To be honest, you really didn't miss anything because I only made ONE video! LOL! 

***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS:) 

September 1: Quick Gift Wrap

PS stamps: Summer LovinPS dies: Cross Stitch

That's it for me today-- be sure to stop by the Virtual Smooches blog for more inspiration! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That flamingo rocks!!!!!!!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I love your flamingo ! It’s awesome !

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my ! Your flamingo is awesome !